Saturn Black DAO is a governing Council of Saturn Black, created as a smart contract, on the Aragon platform in the Ethereum network, to implement the goals of the community by voting members-co-owners of the DAO, using the signature of a private encryption key, confirming the right of a member of the Council. Decisions within the governing Council are made based on voting, according to the share distribution of XDAO tokens among the members of the governing Council.
The one-time issue of XDAO is 114 tokens. 1 XDAO is entitled to 0.877192982% of 100% of the Board’s votes and dividends.
Digital and intellectual assets, elements of material and software infrastructure, partnerships with external projects, as well as other types of measurable values, within the framework of the Saturn Black DAO agreements, are joint property and belong to the members of the governing Council, in a share equal to the share of ownership of the XDAO token, as well as the costs of maintaining the project infrastructure and possible losses.
saturn.black – is an interactive portal and the main interface for the Saturn Satellite System Architecture (3SA).
The release of the personal web account is scheduled for October 2020 and is currently running in Beta mode in the telegram bot Way to Saturn. Subsequently, 3SA will be presented both in the bot and on the site, in the format of a single account.
The distribution of XDAO management tokens will be made in exchange for the XSAT liquidity token, at a fixed price, in 3 stages, with a different purchase threshold.
At the Pre-sale stage, the purchase of XDAO will be made only in the Way to Saturn telegram bot interface.
Thus, our team plans to sell a 30% stake in the DAO Saturn Black (34.2 XDAO). The remaining 70% is distributed between the Saturn Black team, co-founders, and infrastructure partners.
Owners of XDAO management tokens receive shared ownership of rights in the following areas of activity of DAO Saturn Black:
• 549 000 000 XSAT managed by the DAO, with a phased unblocking of shares for ~9 years;
• profit from XRING farming ~25% of total XRING production;
• profit from launching projects on the Saturn Black platform ~1-25% of the total project cost;
• 18% of exchange commissions inside Saturn Black Swap;
• the voice of co-founder in the DAO-voting and 3SA;
• profit from sales of software products.
XSAT tokens, received by the Saturn Black team from the XDAO sale, will be used in the following proportion:
• 51% ensuring the liquidity of XSAT markets
• 49% will make up the DAO Fund and can be used for:
– Additional supply of liquidity in excess of 51%;
– XDAO repurchase;
– XSAT staking in the amount of ~25% of the total Staking pool (“growing” XRING);
– Deployment of the Saturn Black DAO on smart contracts in the Ethereum network;
– Launch of the Saturn Satellites System Architecture and Rating Voting System;
– Formation of a portfolio of equity participation in projects;
– Expenses for launching the DAO.